A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
Astraea Character Sheet I_vote_lcapAstraea Character Sheet I_voting_barAstraea Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
Astraea Character Sheet I_vote_lcapAstraea Character Sheet I_voting_barAstraea Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Astraea Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Astraea Character Sheet   Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

Name- Astraea

Magic- Lightning

Aggressive, almost never uses it as a passive magic.

Age- 20

Gender- Female

Personality- Astraea is a surprisingly competitive and confident mage, she refuses to use her powers to help people with their electronic devices though. She finds it a waste of her powers. However, she will often go to the arena to test and hone her skills, overconfident about her abilities and eager to prove them to anyone. She will be glad to help if needed. She likes to stay in groups, though she intentionally befriends mages so she could challenge them or at least have something to discuss besides the normal small talk most humans do.

Appearance Astraea Character Sheet Ariela_the_lightning_mage_by_linkz1002-d6gv4o4 Astraea Character Sheet Staff_of_Lightning

Quotes by Character- "Deepwoods huh? I could easily destroy any creatures there...I just don't want to" "I believe I was born to wield lightning, why else would I be so good at it?"

History- Astraea had a pretty normal childhood, her mother was a mage and she learned most of what she learned from her. She went to a private school and had a rather cushy life and when she turned 18 was granted a small home to live in and often going to battle at the arena whenever she needed to make money for something. This day she lives in the city and frequently can be seen taking walks along the street or exploring outside of the city, never going into the more dangerous places but feeling confident she would survive if she went.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin

Astraea Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraea Character Sheet   Astraea Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am

a
p
p
r
o
v
e
d
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticmagic.rpg-board.net

Astraea Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1