A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_vote_lcapYour Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_voting_barYour Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_vote_lcapYour Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_voting_barYour Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin

Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! Empty
PostSubject: Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER!   Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Okay so, this site is all about Magic. There are 8 different kinds of Magic that can be used.
Fire
Water
Lightning
Nature
Light (normally white but due to the default text being white, I needed something different)
Darkness
Energy
Contact.

Now, each character gets a SINGLE Element to chose from. If you'd like, you can also chose no magic and learn one later on (by default for this, your character will be human and becomes a mage upon choosing your Magic in the Temple).

There is also a system for the Magic, deciding what is strong against certain magic and what is weak. In this case,
-Fire is weak to Water
-Water is weak to Lightning
-Lightning is weak to Nature
-Nature is weak to Fire
-Light and Darkness are both strong against each other and only them. They are however the strongest elements.
-Energy and Contact are neutral to all, however still weak to Light and Darkness.

I need to explain how each Element of magic works.

-Fire is a highly offensive type of magic. It is very destructive just as normal fire. However, should you chose Fire as your magic, you control the temperature of how hot the flames are, as well as controlling whether or not a fire (that you're around) can go out. With this, you can also create sparks using your magic instead of just fire. You may also conjure fire out of nowhere.

-Water can be offensive, or it can just be passive. With water, you can help people who are drowning by stopping the river and lift them out of the water by creating pillars, and you can also freeze your own water and create bridges or other items with it as long as you formed the water first. This does seem like a weaker element, but you are able to conjure water from thin air.

-Lightning, like fire, is a very offensive type magic. There is no possible way you can use this as a passive type magic except by helping someone with any kind of their electronic device (what? you thought this was in mid-evil times?). You can summon out storms by calling a lightning storm with your staff, as well as shoot lightning bolts from your staff without the need to have it rain. With this, you can also use your lightning to direct wind.

-Nature is quite weird. You'd think with this, you'd have magic over plants and trees and whatnot. However, it's more than that. With Nature, you have the ability over the ground and grass. You can use this as a passive/offensive magic, just like water. You can heft giant chunks of land from the ground and throw them using your magic, as well as create bridges from stone. You can heal dying trees and you are very skilled with medicines. With this, you do not control the life force of other human beings or other mages. You can however, heal a person from sickness using your magic.

-Light magic isn't what most people would think of. Instead of just creating light or flashes or orbs, it's much different. Yes, it has the power to do that, but Light magic is completely based on the focus of  time. The reason why I said this and Darkness are the strongest magics would be because of their power. With time, you control your own age, heal someone from dying of age, or freeze someone in time for a small period. The consequence to this is your own energy though. By using too much of your magic at one time, you use up your energy and have to rest.

-Darkness is the polar opposite of Light. While Light is a Magic based on Time, Darkness is based off of Space. Yeah you can blot out very harsh light, as well as use dark energy spheres, the main thing is based off the ability to control and distort space. How do you think Dark Spheres are formed? By manipulating the empty space around it and blotting out the light. This comes at a cost as well, the same as Light being your energy. Use too much and you'll eventually cast yourself down for a nice (not nice) long sleep.

-Energy Mages are a rare sort. As they are not from the original six elements, they are considered not natural. Energy mages are a self-created form of mage. They spend years focusing in on themselves to be able to move around all sorts of objects. Some could consider this kind of mage to use psychokinisis, which is true in their way. This magic can chose to be either Offensive or Passive, depending on how the users' personality is. Not much else can be said about it. Offensive Energy mages can send out a small shockwave around their body's personal airspace, while Passive Energy mages can use their powers to hover for a small amount of time in the air.

-Contact Mages are the most unusual of all mages. Seeing as they don't have a specific area of magic, they have the ability to temporarily use a different mages' magic, but as long as they are in contact with said mage, or have had prolonged contact with said mage. Contact Mages are generally not seen, and are a very very rare kind. These mages can pass as normal people, but they do often have a strange feature in every one (be it their eyes have a special marking, their hair, or something else). If they have had prolonged contact with a mage, their magic is dull and not as strong, and only lasts for a short time. Depending on what mage the Contact Mage touches depends on if their magic is Offensive or Passive.

So everyone, remember to chose wisely when picking your Magic!
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticmagic.rpg-board.net

Your Choice of Magic. READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR CHARACTER!
Page 1 of 1