A Magic RP site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is used for people who like to Roleplay. It's based off of eight different kinds of Magic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Reia
Trip to the forest for training  I_vote_lcapTrip to the forest for training  I_voting_barTrip to the forest for training  I_vote_rcap 
AnbuXem
Trip to the forest for training  I_vote_lcapTrip to the forest for training  I_voting_barTrip to the forest for training  I_vote_rcap 
Roxas
Astraea
Acemaster-P
Latest topics
» Lunch in the bazaar
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm by Reia

» Acemaster-P's Character
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm by Roxas

» Venturing into the unknown. [Open to any who ask]
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm by Astraea

» Astraea Character Sheet
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am by Roxas

» The Skyline Date
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm by AnbuXem

» Announcement! Two New Magics are now introduced!
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am by Roxas

» Trip to the forest for training
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm by AnbuXem

» The Mountain Range.
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Roxas

» Solo [Mu] Rogue
Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Trip to the forest for training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reia

Trip to the forest for training  Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Reiamor
Heading to the forest to train hir Focus so shi can use more advanced magic like flexible ice
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:55 am

Sebastian was heading to the forest so he could head up to the mountain. When he saw Reiamor he jogged and caught up with her. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 am

Reiamor
" oh hi I'm hear for a bit of training you?" Shi continued to walk as sababstain fallows behind
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Sebastian pointed up to the mountains. "I'm just heading home is all. Get away from the noise of the city and all that."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Reiamor
" ah ok this place is so peaceful you know? " they soon active,at cleared out area of grass with no trees in it,say a large rock
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Sebastian nodded as he touched the rock. "Yeah it is. It was even prettier when there were train tracks that ran around the city and to the distance." He sighed a bit. "You should have been there to see the view."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Reiamor
"I bet but now most people use cars or magic travel hey you want to help me with some training? "
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Sebastian scratched his head for a moment thinking. "Sure. I've got nothing better to do anyways."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Reiamor
" well I need help focusing and making my spells more acurret than it that are now and I need to figure out how to make flexibiul ice"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Sebastian put the box with his pizza down on the ground. "Have you tried spiking it out like thorns?"
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Reiamor
" I have but this is mainly for letting me have diffrent way of attacking oh and do you know of a good way to train stanima?"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Sebastian scratched his head with his staff. "Well I'm not sure about water mages to tell you the truth. Try being underwater?"
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Reiamor
" hmm not sure but I mainly need this because I haver sevrel high level spells that takes way or much out of me " she soon made a bow of ice"so should we get started?"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Sebastain nodded as he raised his staff. "Whenever you are ready my furry friend."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Reiamor
Shi begins to,train with sababstain ( sorry can't figure out what to post)
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:28 pm

After the training session Sebastian laid down on the grass too tired to move. He seemed to have aged to 40 years old in appearance. "You're tougher then most of the water wizards I've met..."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Reiamor
Shi fell back panting " yhea " the area is frozen over " I see you used to much magic as well"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Sebastian nodded as he grabbed the box and put it between them. "Yeah... I feel pretty old right now." He grabbed a slice of pizza and swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Reiamor
Shi sat up" why do you do that? I know you can't be tasting it when you do that"
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "It's fun to do and fills my stomach faster." He moved his staff aside. "This is also fun." He reached into Reiamor's hair and pulled out a huge bug.
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Reiamor
" that's strange I did not feel it in my hair " shi shrugged
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Sebastian smiled. "That's because I have learned modern magic. Hat tricks, cards, animals, you name it." He moved the box closer to Reiamor. "Have some."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Reiamor
Shi took a slice " you know it's hard fighting against you but for some reason your light magic did not effect me much until you started useing Real light "
Back to top Go down
AnbuXem

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "I don't know why unless you are switching over to dark magic."
Back to top Go down
Reia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Reiamor
Shi shrugs " I never even used dark magic before so that's out of the question" shi takes another slice of pizza out and eats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the forest for training    Trip to the forest for training  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the forest for training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next